Laser cutting machine TL3015PWD
Used in many areas of the manufacturing industry, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries, Theta Laser's laser technology contributes to production productivity by tailoring the equipment to the production process, and with its high precision and cutting speed, with minimal roughness Cutting surfaces contributes.
LASER PROTECTION CLASS 1
- Fully closed design
- The observation window has a laser protection glass according to European CE standard.
- The smoke generated during cutting can not escape and is filtered by the suction.
- The weight of the machine is 7500Kg
Stable and distortion-free machine bed
The TL3015PWD series is made from long-lasting, high-quality components and has a robust machine bed construction. It is designed so that it works precisely under the toughest conditions and offers a long service life.
Laser cutting optics
- No manual focusing necessary
- The software automatically adapts the focusing lens to the given conditions to realize automatic piercing and cutting of different thicknesses of different materials. The speed of automatic adjustment of the focus lens is ten times the manual setting.
- Adjustment range -10 mm ~ + 10 mm, precision 0,01 mm, suitable for 0 ~ 20 mm material thickness.
- The collimator lens and focus lens both feature a water-cooled heat sink that lowers the temperature of the cutting head to extend the life of the cutting head.
Technology from Germany
The fiber laser cutting system of Theta Laser GmbH is equipped with a German Atlanta frame, a Japanese Yaskawa engine and a German Neugart reduction gearbox. The positioning accuracy of the laser system is 0,02 mm and the cutting acceleration up to 1,5 G.
|laser power||1000W 2000W 3000W 4000W 6000W 8000W (Optional)|
|Dimensions||8150 * 2825 * 2125mm|
|Workspace||3000mm x 1500mm|
|Max. Cutting speed||120m / min|
|connection data||380V 50Hz / 60HZ|